Do you conduct STEM challenges or Project Based Learning activities in the classroom? If so, your students NEED this awesome handbook!
- Students are reminded how to collaborate, communicate, and work together in a group setting
- It will keep students motivated when they are ready to give up on a challenge or project (motivational quotes included)
- Students are encouraged to take on specific team roles and be held accountable in the group
- It assists teachers on what to teach when conducting STEM or PBL activities
- Can be used with ANY and ALL STEM or PBL activities
- Completely EDITABLE with both STEM and PBL formats
- Perfect for both classroom and homeschool settings
STEM or PBL Teams can cut and assemble a handbook for their table! They should have it on their desks during every challenge/activity and refer to it when needed.
HANDBOOK SECTION TOPICS INCLUDE: Predictions, Brainstorming, Team Roles, Team Communication, Don’t Give Up, and Reflection.
Each Section Provides Detailed Information, Suggestions, and Guidance for Students
This download comes with 4 files: 2 Editable STEM and PBL Handbook PowerPoint Files and 2 Ready to Print STEM and PBL Handbook files.
Designed for Upper Elementary and Middle School Students 3rd-8th
Find the Editable STEM and PBL handbook here.