Teachers work hard to create welcoming classroom environments. Additionally, they work tirelessly to have an organized flow of lessons. However, the lesson outline is constantly changing as students learn at different rates. A random event, such as a practice fire drill, can also occur without any notice and cause all plans to change. A digital teacher planner is essential to ensure flexibility is always within the classroom. When using digital teacher planner templates and stickers, teachers can modify plans quickly and easily. Best of all, stickers help create visually appealing plans while highlighting key events and reminders.
Reasons to go with a Digital Teacher Planner
One of the best ways to help keep track of everything involves using a digital planner. When using a digital planner, links are right within the plan for the day. Luckily, this means creating fewer additional resources. Now, everything is found within one spot for quick and easy access when the day begins.
There is no longer the need to scratch out plans or print new templates. Digital planners always stay organized since making adjustments is seamless. Additionally, this means no more frustration over leaving a planner at home or school and having to go without it for the day. Furthermore, there is quick access whenever a great idea or adjustment comes to mind.
Benefits of Using a Daily Planner with Google Classroom
Google is an excellent tool for teachers to use. The various programs help ensure everything stays organized and easy to find. Honestly, there are so many benefits to using this type of planner!
- Since Google knows teachers manage so much, Google Slides allows planners to be editable. Thankfully, it is quick and easy to adjust plans whenever needed.
- Google documents are accessible anywhere. Thus, there is no longer a need to carry a planner around.
- Google is available on a Mac and PC. Therefore, no matter what type of device one prefers at home or school, the planner is accessible. Even better, teachers can pull up digital planners on a tablet or cell phone.
- Everything is in one spot when using a daily planner with Google Classroom. Since there is much to do each day, teachers no longer need to remember another password or take a paper copy. By utilizing Google features, everything is within a few quick clicks.
- Google is easy to share with colleagues. Hence, the plans are easily shareable if a teacher needs to be out for a particular reason. Or, if co-planning occurs, sharing a daily planner is done with a few clicks.
Using a daily planner in Google Classroom will be a game-changer for teacher organization!
How to Insert Digital Stickers to Decorate Digital Planners
One of my favorite parts of digital planners involves stickers. Digital planner sticks create beautiful planners with certain events standing out. Thankfully, this means not forgetting about a special birthday or assembly. The stickers help draw attention and excitement for upcoming events!
Thankfully, Google allows digital stickers to “stick” onto digital teacher planners. To do this, find a set of stickers you like. Some of my favorite ones include the Boho Rainbow Stickers or Spring Freebie sticker packs. These include options for meeting dates, duty reminders, school events, subjects, and assignments. There are various options included for standard teacher reminders.
After selecting a set, add it to your Drive account. Next, find a sticker to use. Then, right-click and choose “Save to Keep.” Next, go to the planner page and look under the notes section. All of the saved stickers will be here. Click on the three vertical dots and select “Add to Slide.” Now, teachers can adjust sticker size to fit on the Slide! Stickers are versatile, so they can even go on teacher planner covers or binders. Teachers will love the consistent look of stickers across all classroom materials.
Making the Switch to Digital Teacher Planners
When deciding on a teacher planner for 2022-2023, try a digital planner. While it may require a quick adjustment from writing on paper, the benefits far exceed the learning time. Digital teacher planner templates and stickers significantly reduce time and stress over changing plans and keeping track of everything.
If you do not want to miss any of the upcoming lessons, join my email list to be notified of all the interactive lessons coming up! By joining the email list, you will also receive freebies for blog exclusive subscribers!
Leave a Reply